- Bars, Breweries, and Distilleries Guidance (PDF)
- Bar, Winery, Brewpub Form
- Private Venues & Events Guidance
- Restaurant Tier Updates, 04/2021 (PDF)
- Restaurant Guidance
- Restaurant Checklist
- Restaurant Operation Form
- Wineries and Tasting Rooms Guidance
- Wineries Checklist
- State of California Outdoor Guidance (PDF)
- City of Fresno – Appendix A
Bars, Restaurants & Wineries
This document provides guidance for the Bar, Restaurant & Winery industry to support a safe, clean environment for workers and customers.
Business Action Required
- Prior to reopening for services each Bar, Restaurant and Winery business owner must review, and agree to abide by the California Department of Public Health’s COVID-19 Industry Guidance: Bars, Restaurants and Wineries.
- Prior to reopening you must complete, sign, and submit the Bar, Winery, Brewpub Form and any additional COVID-19 prevention procedures to Fresno County Environmental Health. Email completed forms to EnvironmentalHealth@Fresnocountyca.gov with “COVID-19 Bar, Winery, Brewpub Operating Procedures” in the subject line.
- If located in the City of Fresno, the business is required to meet the requirements listed in Appendix A.
- Provide feedback about following the above-mentioned protocols and list your company’s commitment by filling out the commitment survey.